genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Job-seeking support

Hi folks

So I've been gainfully employed my entire life - I was even employed full-time during university and took years to finish my BA. Even when I went overseas to live I was sure to have a job lined up first!

This past summer I was diagnosed with celiac disease and ended up needing treatment and surgery for an unrelated abdominal illness. So now that I've recovered, I am bored, bored, bored and running out of EI.

Thus begins the job hunt! I'm not worried... I have experience and education, and I interview well, but there are always those Other People who want the job you want!

Anyone else in the market for work? What are your concerns, frustrations, triumphs, hints and tips?

Best of luck to everyone!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: