Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #11
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bernie and Bette

Please put some special thoughts and prayers out there for Bernie. Bernie has been writing to me from her hospital bed about getting help for my estranged wife Peggie, with the insurance and doctors and other helpful hints for Peg. In the midst of what she is going through, she has been thinking of Peg's portable oxygen needs, and sending me info.

Our friend Bernie who lives in Northern Calif. may lose her lower leg if this 3rd knee reconstruction doesn't take hold and the infection doesn't clear. She has been hospitalized for most of the last 10 months due to complications and infections. The original knee replacement was removed, then they put in a plate and no knee, and last week they cleaned that all up and have tried another artificial knee. Bette visits her daily.

She really is in need of prayers and some cheering up. Bette and Bernie have celebrated 37 years together. After visiting Bernie Bette took the train from Sacramento to LA for her nieces birthday. She never drives long distance without Bernie in the car. A bunch of ols friends got together for a pizza party at Peg's. Bette is worried about Bernie, because she is so depressed over this 3rd set of complications... and asked that we all stay in touch. I'll get her address for Get Well Cards and let you know.

Best Regards.

Tommi

Last edited by Tommi; 04-19-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: