Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Jobs, Help, Roommates Etc

Times are tough and I know a lot of people struggling. I didn't see a thread so I figured I'd start one. This is to post for people to hire, roommates and those seeking jobs. Please be sure to put your city and state at the start or change the subject on your post.

Perhaps you can offer help for moving, heavy cleaning, painting etc. Rather then pay someone why not give someone here a shot that lives maybe 100 mile away? Just be clear on your expectation and what you each other. Having been down this road many times its easy to have a misunderstanding. I believe in putting things in writing not as a legal tool but so that both parties can visually see what they are agreeing to. Believe it or not it makes a difference.

I had a friend, someone from here who flew in to help me for two months. Not only did we get to play and have a good time but we were able to help each other. She needed the break, the extra money was nice and I not only got a bit of help but someone of like mind to break up my busy day.

Please also feel free to give feed back, tips etc. whatever you feel would be helpful.

I know its difficult to trust some of these situations, it can be hit or miss. Sometimes more miss then hit but this could also be the case outside of our queer hemisphere.

So if you're looking for help, can offer help or want a roommate post it here with your expectations and details. As with any contact you should thoroughly check them out and get references.

Last edited by Sachita; 09-15-2012 at 08:13 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:

Tags
jobs, roommate