![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today has already been one of those days:
I missed my train,So, tell me: When do pigs fly???I know everything happens for a reason, but I know one thing: If pigs EVER fly for me, I know I won't be able to keep quiet about it at all! I'll be so excited, giddy, and beside myself with joy when pigs fly for me, that you all might just think I've lost my mind!!! *LOL* (or not). SoOoOOoOoo, I am now here to help a few pigs fly: I know, I know, it's sounds like a 3-ring circus act! ![]() *Here.... piggy, piggy, piggy...*
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|