![]() |
|
|
#25 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I used to loveee the baked potatoes at the Big E....but after waiting in line for a Brazilian years, I found the toppings were scant... and the potato not so big...or delish
![]() This year, I will have the cream puff which is legendary...fried dough w/ cinnamon and sugar....and I will attempt to try something deep fried, either Oreo or Twinkie...or Snickers...? OH...and the hand cut French fries from Jack's. That is my dad's legacy I'm sure there will be other things.....I'm going more than once this year...http://www.thebige.com/fair/activities/Food.asp
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|