Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,216 Times in 8,648 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I made chicken soup the other day... planned to serve it with rice for Roomie .. I don't like it with rice. Makes it all starchy ick. Well anyhoo, I had put turmeric in it, added powdered green Chili (hot). Omg.... so good!!! Will do it again next time!

I love my own cooking!!
I love my homemade chicken soup, too ... just love it. I keep some in the freezer at all times. I can always pull out a container for dinner or lunch when I don't want to cook. I only have chicken and veggies in mine, then I can add avocado, cumin, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, or maybe some greens (kale or collards) depending on what I have on hand.

I bake my chicken using lots of herbs, then I boil the bones for a few hours, and I add the chicken and veggies toward the end after I remove the bones. I let it sit in the fridge overnight. The next day I scrape off most of the fat then freeze it.

I'll try the turmeric and green chili power—thanks for the tip, SweetB.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
carbs, healthy fats, high protein, low carbs, paleo