![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() My first two statements are true. Statement 3 is false: My only living sister and I do not enjoy any kind of an relationship at all.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I collect Holly Hobby Statues because she was one of my favorite toys as a child
I use to be a vegetarian but gave it up after I was tricked into eating meat at a Christmas party I just threw out most of all my make up so I can start over again
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Make up is the lie?
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
no its a truth! I threw most of it out so I could start all over! I got tired of the same old, same old!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Could it be that statement no.2 is false (the story about once being a vegetarian but you gave it up because of being tricked about meat)???
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
no! I was vegetarian for almost 3 years and my brother in law snuk me some salami cheese! I was SO angry! and hurt! I decided I couldnt trust the world and so I gave it all up...talk about cutting off my nose to spite my face! LOL
So now you know, the lie was the holly hobby dolls. I actually never liked Holly Hobby!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|