Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #2
JustLovelyJenn
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know
 
JustLovelyJenn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Aberdeen, WA
Posts: 4,478
Thanks: 12,464
Thanked 13,991 Times in 3,684 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

OMG!!!! Candy Buttons!!! I want some candy buttons! Those were my favorite as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
__________________
--Jenn
JustLovelyJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustLovelyJenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 08:41 AM   #3
EnderD_503
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship
 
EnderD_503's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 4,090
Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,023 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
These remind me of my grandparents' house and old barn. Would like to live somewhere like that again.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
Stone-Butch
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single
 
Stone-Butch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vintage

According to the posts I am vintage LOL. I was raised with a wood stove, no refrigeration, no running water, no plumbing of any kind. Outhouse and well was what we had. I lived in what is now a city so I am vintage for sure. I still have a couple of those snap lid jars and keep stuff in them. Our family passed down a lot of things so I have quite the collection. Things belonging to my Grand parents and great grand parents. We gained everything when we moved from the Island of Newfoundland to Toronto. Just thought I would expose my young years.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #5
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I grew up in the 80s, which is still more on the "retro" side, so I only saw remnants of some of my favorite decades. Any antiques I find now, especially within the family, I cling to. My heart & soul are attached to the bygone eras before I was born, so I guess that makes me vintage too, in a way. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
According to the posts I am vintage LOL. I was raised with a wood stove, no refrigeration, no running water, no plumbing of any kind. Outhouse and well was what we had. I lived in what is now a city so I am vintage for sure. I still have a couple of those snap lid jars and keep stuff in them. Our family passed down a lot of things so I have quite the collection. Things belonging to my Grand parents and great grand parents. We gained everything when we moved from the Island of Newfoundland to Toronto. Just thought I would expose my young years.
__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #6
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vintage Candy

That's true Gemme.

About 20 minutes from where I live now, there is an awesome gift shop, called Charlie Brown Farms, that is wall to wall with old retro/vintage memorabilia, and everytime I go there I go nuts. They have almost all the candy from when I was little, and as far back as the 50s and older.



My favorites are the Mary Janes, which I haven't seen for sale anywhere else outside of Halloween time. But they have them here, in the cutest packaging, which I saved.



__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #7
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #8
pumpndude
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single
 
pumpndude's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Sonora, CA
Posts: 108
Thanks: 3
Thanked 211 Times in 70 Posts
Rep Power: 1503252
pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Good Thread

Everything is so expensive now
junk food and fast food places, way to expensive....
new vehicles, come on , that much, crazy....

how do parents with a lot of kids afford to feed them?...

Love 70's and 80's RocknRoll
I'm old fashioned on the way I treat women....
:
I miss the payday bar....
__________________
Everything Ending Is Also A Beginning
We Just Don't Know It At The Time
pumpndude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 03:24 PM   #9
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Recipes!



I love everything wood, and this is very similar to my recipe box given to me by someone very dear to me.
__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 PM   #10
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book



This adorable 1950s cookbook was also passed down to me, although in mint condition. One of my favorite pages and a rule I live by:

__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 10:25 PM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default


I have some similar to these, I love them. I like cherries in the kitchen, and I found them at an antique store.
__________________
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 03:00 AM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default




they had the best vanilla malts.........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #13
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Oh these are sooo cute! I would have grabbed them too. I have always loved the retro cherry motif. Thank you for sharing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

I have some similar to these, I love them. I like cherries in the kitchen, and I found them at an antique store.
__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:27 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

These candies are available now. They just cost a hundred times more.

__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 12:33 PM   #15
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,230
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

__________________
'People can't survive on bread alone' Blood of My Blood
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #16
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,230
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

__________________
'People can't survive on bread alone' Blood of My Blood
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #17
Stone-Butch
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single
 
Stone-Butch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vintage

LOL that's our old stove.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 03:46 PM   #18
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession
 
Zimmeh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Movies from the 30's to the 40's. My 100 year old book that I bought while visiting Jamestown, North Dakota and I just passed my grandma's 80+ year old Bible onto my 16 year old niece.

Zimmeh
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-Chinua Achebe
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
bygone, old fashioned, old-fashioned, retro, vintage

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018