![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper Relationship Status:
married to my forever Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transguy Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
single ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central West Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,204
Thanks: 34,866
Thanked 17,774 Times in 3,939 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I watch that on Hulu, so I have to wait until the day after it is on cable.
__________________
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Fear the Walking Dead. I am really getting into it. Season 2, episode 2 was really good tonight.
Unfortunately, the season finale for Billons was last week Coming up on HBO Sunday nights, April 24th: Game of Thrones! April 24th: Silicon Valley. A funny, funny show!
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled! Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,564
Thanks: 7,942
Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The Good Wife The Family Elementary Madam Secretary A side note: A&E had an interesting new show,60 Days In - Sheriff Jamey Noel wanted to clean up the Clark County Jail. The previous Sheriff is serving time. Sheriff Jamey Noel has places 7 participants that agreed to be filmed. The participants are unaware of the other participants in the same unit. There is a former Marine, A police officer, a mother, a mall security guard, a teacher, Muhammad Ali's daughter ( a social worker using a different name that works in LA in gang prevention), and a young man 19 years old that has a brother that has been incarcerated for five years and still hasn't been sentenced. I found this very interesting. This has never been done before. They are not provided special treatment while in there but have two ways of letting the producers and Sheriff know they need assistance. It is not on tonight, I believe it airs on Fridays. It would be interesting to see BFP member's' thoughts if members care to share though it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I really hope this type of insight helps bring some changes to our incarceration system and those involved. I just finished episode 7 this week-end.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Me Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have been watching this show since it started. I really like how they found participants from all walks of life. I hope that this show does help with improving prison life and hoe the sheriffs can keep the correction officers safe.
Zimmeh Quote:
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Chinua Achebe |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Me Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am looking forward to seeing the new version of Roots on A&E.
Zimmeh
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Chinua Achebe |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am watching the local news right now.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled! Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,564
Thanks: 7,942
Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I do hope that corrupted officers are fired and good honest new ones are brought in. I personally believe that there is a problem in that they do not get enough physical exercise (structured) to let go of the tensions and that they do not have groups as well as education to stimulate the mind. I want those serving time and society to have a win win situation....Thank-you for sharing your thoughts Zimmeh, may you have a wonderful evening *hugs*!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to betruetoyoursoul For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Baseball until something else good comes on.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|