Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Sachita
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,225
Thanks: 2,564
Thanked 8,992 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I'm a little burnt out taking care of animals. I've been doing it for 10 years now, all kinds and as much as I love ducks I'd rather go visit them.

You should have seen the mud on me. I looked at my friend who was also covered in mud and said "People pay big money for this."
__________________
You either like me or you don't. It took me Twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don't have that kinda time to convince somebody else.
~ Daniel Franzese
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

as I always say and most folks don't understand. That's life on the farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I'm a little burnt out taking care of animals. I've been doing it for 10 years now, all kinds and as much as I love ducks I'd rather go visit them.

You should have seen the mud on me. I looked at my friend who was also covered in mud and said "People pay big money for this."
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
Rockinonahigh
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.
 
Rockinonahigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default my pug is a horder:

Yes she is,big time.When I frst got Diva she had been a stray running the roads that ended up on a friend of mines porch near starved to death.They brought her to me cause there big dogs didnt get along with her at all.I have had her for three years noow and she is a typical chubby pug tho she still has some probs with her nerves and suden loud noises and near has panic attacks when t-storns are hear.I just wish she would get ovr her hideing food in he bed as well as other places in the house.I know this is a cary ovr from her being near starved but its been thre years and she has never had any shortage of food and has a food bown with food in it all the time.At first I ketp the hordes picksed up but then have allowd her to keep some as long as it dosent become a mess..it keeps her happyer to know its where she wants it..but I never have had any pup do this beond a fur dog bisquits or treats hear and there.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
Boots13
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No
 
Boots13's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 823
Thanks: 1,387
Thanked 2,313 Times in 428 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
You should have seen the mud on me. I looked at my friend who was also covered in mud and said "People pay big money for this."
LOL...at least the pig didn't win

I love animals, but work prohibits really devoting the time necessary to them.

My crazy mother, on the other hand, had a black duck(Merlin), goats(Ben and Jerry), chickens(all girly names:Catherine, Margaret, etc ???), had a pigeon(Pidgy), horses(Gamitez and Zorro), bunnies(Bun-Buns)

All named and loved pets.

While not domesticated, she named the coyotes in the back forty Gladys and the Pips because they could really belt out a song or two...
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018