Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2016, 08:06 PM   #11
Allison W
Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner
 
Allison W's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 366
Thanks: 1,414
Thanked 1,194 Times in 319 Posts
Rep Power: 12203816
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
I'm 42 and I shop at Hot Topic. I guess I'm trash, too.

I never got the memo that at a specific age you quit expressing yourself the way you choose to. I actually got a reminder that my Hot Cash can be redeemed starting Wednesday. 😉
What do you (and TL1, who dropped me a rep comment) buy there? I'm waiting on the new RWBY merch that just got announced.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018