Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2016, 10:43 PM   #1
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am grossed out just by reading all of these gross things!

I will add one of the many things that gross me out.

Inevitably, I am sitting at a light and just to pass the time, I turn my head to take a quick peek at the scenery and what do I see:

nose pickers to the right of me and nose pickers to the left of me.

👃🏻
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: I often wonder how I got so lucky
Posts: 171
Thanks: 1,004
Thanked 707 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I am grossed out just by reading all of these gross things!

I will add one of the many things that gross me out.

Inevitably, I am sitting at a light and just to pass the time, I turn my head to take a quick peek at the scenery and what do I see:

nose pickers to the right of me and nose pickers to the left of me.

����

... and here I am stuck in the middle with you

ps. it reminded me of the song.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 04:27 AM   #3
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I am grossed out just by reading all of these gross things!

I will add one of the many things that gross me out.

Inevitably, I am sitting at a light and just to pass the time, I turn my head to take a quick peek at the scenery and what do I see:

nose pickers to the right of me and nose pickers to the left of me.

����
OMG anya and ppl wonder WHY I wont touch shopping cart handles or dor handles ~ if someone is digging I seem to catch them !
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 04:51 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

People on airplanes removing their shoes and socks and putting their stinky feet on their seat
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:34 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018