![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,526
Thanks: 6,112
Thanked 7,041 Times in 1,354 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
At the endocrinologist with my mother. Today's purse is goldish. Definitely not my color. She's feeling good today even though she found out she is 4' 11" not 5' 2".
|
|
|
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess... Relationship Status:
Seat taken Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 2,491
Thanks: 2,199
Thanked 10,049 Times in 2,075 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Had a random day off.... so getting dinner in the crockpot and watching tv with my little dogs
__________________
"It's ok to make mistakes. It's ok to fall down. Get up! Look sickening....and make them eat it!" - Latrice Royale Starry![]()
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I used to be 5'3, ok, 5'2 and 3/4th, if you want to get technical about it. The last time I went to the doctor, they measured my height and I am 5'1 now. WTF. I don't have osteoporosis so I have no idea where those inches went. I am still miffed about it.
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
______________________________ ______________________________ |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,526
Thanks: 6,112
Thanked 7,041 Times in 1,354 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Doing 2 loads of laundry because I need clean work shorts and shirts.
And watching id channel
__________________
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery Preferred Pronoun?:
Male Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey.... Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North Carolina (NE)
Posts: 366
Thanks: 525
Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Having a piece of German Chocolate cake and a glass of sweet tea
Setting aside clothes for the Wake tomorrow night for my childhood friend who just passed I have to iron a white dress shirt and grey slacks for the funeral on Friday. I suck at ironing. I'm told I missed my calling when it comes to cooking, can sew, do all the things a lot of the femmes joke about the "fellas" being inept on, but ironing...? I put more wrinkles INTO clothing when I try it seems.Watching my boy (cat, Micah) curled up on my bed asleep ...And feeling pretty tall for a change right now at 5'5".
__________________
"There never was any heart truly great and generous,
that was not also tender and compassionate." Robert Frost |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
☆ the stars are aligned ☆
How Do You Identify?:
one queer mama Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3 Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: nor cal
Posts: 2,911
Thanks: 3,645
Thanked 9,369 Times in 2,297 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just finished a series of lessons for a class... fell asleep trying to watch The Visit earlier, had a goodnight phone call with the boy (who is in LA for a business trip), then decided to stay up and watch the first episode of Game of Thrones while I knocked out some homework. Now it's time to retire to bed for 5 hours of sleep - the most I'll of had since the weekend.
Blood sugar has been wonky lately so I've been feeling pretty crappy
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I blame genetics for my own height issues. My father is 5'11" and my mother was 5'4", so it would be logical to assume I'd be between the two, right? NOPE! Genetics threw me a curve ball and I'm 5'1.5" because my mother's fraternal twin sister is 4'11". Now that's some shit. Blew my mind when I started learning about genetics in my biology classes. Everything made sense then! For thread compliance, I am typing right now.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|