![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am not trying to be a jerk here, but who is this meant for? Is this maybe to people in your own life? Like something that would be posting on the "listening" thread? Getting out your emotions over something that is frustrating? Or is it something you read somewhere and you forgot to add the link?
Quote:
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name. Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate. Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,833
Thanks: 4,645
Thanked 4,033 Times in 1,720 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's just an opinion, you know thoughts put down into words " didn't know there was a limit of how long or short it should be considering I rarely post something that long, billy but have a great rest of the year.
Quote:
__________________
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. It is said, " Some lives are linked across time..... Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "...... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I was genuinely asking a question with no judgement connected to it. That is why I said, "I'm not trying to be a jerk here". I wanted to join in with my own thoughts, but I wanted to know the intent of your post so that I didn't make assumptions and waste time steering my response in the wrong direction.... I was trying to be RESPECTFUL of you and your post...quite the opposite as to how you seem to have read it.I also said nothing about the length, that was Martina. Did you mean to quote her instead of me? ETA; I didn't see this post yesterday, or I would have responded then. I just clicked to "last page", so I missed it.
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
She told me today that someone crashed through her stone wall and smashed about 75 feet of it this weekend. I had to bite my tongue really hard because I just knew it was a sign. ![]() I am at a total loss and am simultaneously excited and afraid for next Tuesday and I hope that our country won't fall apart no matter who wins the election. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company. Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you. Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Anywhere I want to be
Posts: 677
Thanks: 3,203
Thanked 3,366 Times in 627 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Moun...4606322727694/
__________________
Hair Pulling...... not just for preschoolers.
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name. Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate. Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,833
Thanks: 4,645
Thanked 4,033 Times in 1,720 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That's correct happy go lucky and its with the permission of the owner to cut and paste and share with others. You have a great rest of the year also. Btw a monitor as been advised. ~smiles warmly~
Quote:
__________________
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. It is said, " Some lives are linked across time..... Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "...... Last edited by MysticOceansFL; 11-01-2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Added letters |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset. Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: North Shore Chicago
Posts: 1,570
Thanks: 11,036
Thanked 11,079 Times in 1,497 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I was a hall monitor in 6th grade, can I monitor for you? Have a badge and see-in-the-dark vest, and everything!
__________________
* * *Joy and Sorrow are Inseparable |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 | |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,087
Thanks: 41,615
Thanked 34,941 Times in 9,094 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
May I also have an "I'm with HER" button for my vest? It would be nice if that glowed in the dark, too. A matching hat wouldn't be so bad either. Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
witchy Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi' Relationship Status:
Til you believe Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,228
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Seriously, can we just be supportive instead of trying to shred each other??..so sick of seeing the candidates do it to each other on the news. I like coming here and listening and i'm grateful to everyone here who contributes whether I agree with your opinions or not!
__________________
"Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception Carl Sagan |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 3,752
Thanked 3,842 Times in 856 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well.. it is a "slugfest" after all...
![]() but seriously, I am looking forward to the election being over...
__________________
How do you define courage? Is it the absence of fear? You might think, under the weight of your fears, "I am not courageous." But maybe you have the wrong perspective. Courage can be measured in many ways, and is not the absence or denial of fear, but the willingness to act vulnerably. When you're faced with the unknown and then you stand on the edge of risk, courage brings you to the point where you are able to take flight, though you might be unsure of your wings. |
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 |
|
Mentally Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme. Relationship Status:
Married to JD. Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026 ![]() |
Hey Folks-
My apologies for being late with this (my brain is a little taxed right now with multiple streams of fuckery!). We got a few reported posts from this thread and I'd like to remind folks to discuss the topic rather than taking personal jabs. I realize that political threads are going to invite some big feelings (Goddess knows I have my own) but PLEASE do your best to allow all opinions to have space here. It is fine to ask someone why they feel the way they do or ask for clarification on an idea but make sure to keep it welcoming. It's no fun if we all just sit around talking to folks who think exactly like we do so dissenting opinions should be looked at as opportunity to hear new thoughts. Appreciate you all! Angie
__________________
. . . |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#12 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|