![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My usual Christmas movie, A Christmas Story.
You'll shoot your eye out kid! |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Pixie Stick
How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme. Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Relationship Status:
Happily taken. Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 11,293
Thanks: 31,723
Thanked 31,816 Times in 6,109 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Same here! 24 hours of A Christmas Story is on.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I was never A Christmas Story kind of person but I will be watching Auntie Mame before the day is over!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Pixie Stick
How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme. Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Relationship Status:
Happily taken. Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 11,293
Thanks: 31,723
Thanked 31,816 Times in 6,109 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Us too. I'm watching it right now haha. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Watching Miracle on 34th Street.
Love this one. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner Last edited by *Anya*; 12-25-2016 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Wrong trailer! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm watching Reds2 on Netflix..for some reason a fully bald, old Bruce Willis is becoming more appealing to me these days.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I saw these movies today.
Excellent. So, so excellent!!! If you enjoy this series, this will answer a couple of questions and it's visually stunning. I enjoyed it greatly. I also saw these yesterday. I hated this movie and the main character for the first half hour but after that, things got better. Disney does it again. Very well done. This is a pretty timely movie, given where we are in the world. I loved this in the movie. This documentary was great and story for the Davids of the world trying to do their best around the Goliaths. That and it's a horse documentary. I tend to love things with horses in them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I watched a movie called Sister Cities on Netflix. I thought it was pretty good. Kept my attention when very little does these days.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My client and I watched Christine last night. It's about a reporter in the 70s that I don't remember hearing about previously.
It was very good but I found the lead actress distracting. Her voice and postures went back and forth between feminine and masculine. Still, good movie.
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#12 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
N/A Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 3,742
Thanks: 7,696
Thanked 7,091 Times in 2,319 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Walked out of a movie last week. It's been a log time since I last did that. The movie has to be pretty rotten for me to throw up my hands and bail. But "Fist Fight" was beyond ridiculous, even for it being discount night at the theater....they shoulda paid me.
Stuck it out for another discount night movie that surprisingly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...not that it would be up there with Academy Award status shows, but I see why "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" has a cult following. |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| film, movie |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|