![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I finally found THE perfect comforter set.....it has elephants on it, the colors suit my prefered palette (and the color paint I already have for my room) but...
Upon closer examination I see It's actually meant to be for kids....does that speak to my mentality?? Pfttt I'm getting it any way. It's not fair...they get all the cool stuff...
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Enjoy your comforter and screw anyone that says boo about it. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,092
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
When I realized the F in LMFAO wasn't for Fat. For years I thought the F was for fat. It was an awkward internal moment when I was realized I was just projecting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Lol I love this! I'm gonna mentally think it now
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult* Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman Relationship Status:
No, thank you. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I LOVE elephants!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|