![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Me Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I just sent the corrected list out and this includes, Parker's info, Soft*Silver's info and I misspelled CCB's last name and the street she lived on.
I have the corrected list saved in my pm box. Since I'm doing this on my iPhone, I won't be able to correct the list for a few days. Zimmeh
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Chinua Achebe |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sorry, I sort of jumped the gun here! I didn't realize others had joined the group. Soft & Parker I have mailing going out today to you's
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Brat Extraordinaire
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Happy ![]() Tournaments Won: 23 Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 7,549
Thanked 4,097 Times in 958 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I would like to get in on this too.. please.. of course.. if you all will have me
__________________
BE the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
sorry i didnt see all the posts with my name in it. I have been down with a respiratory infection that wont go away. I will get my postcards this weekend and send them out next week. So glad I got in on this! thank you all for including me!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Brat Extraordinaire
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Happy ![]() Tournaments Won: 23 Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 7,549
Thanked 4,097 Times in 958 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
could I have the list to send to please?
__________________
BE the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey Parker thanks for the card. It's the first one I've received, and so informative as well.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Me Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I will send it out to you in a bit.
Zimmeh
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Chinua Achebe |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|