![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
genderless butch Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: upstate
Posts: 26
Thanks: 21
Thanked 52 Times in 18 Posts
Rep Power: 214759 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I finally got some boxers for myself. I didnt have a real reason not to get some, just my executive dysfunction making things difficult for me. The fit surprisingly well considering I'm thick and my hips are much wider than my waist
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Ol butch bones. Preferred Pronoun?:
Old thing Relationship Status:
Too old to play. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: :rolleyes:
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 3,603
Thanked 3,728 Times in 1,095 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I don't wear underwear unless the weather is cold or hot. Long thermals in winter and briefs in summer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Did you buy them online or at the store?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
BUMP BUMP, COME OUT COME OUT!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this. Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The south... bleh!
Posts: 1,744
Thanks: 5,316
Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I haven't tried the TomboyX brand. I usually go with the traditional Hanes type fitted type boxers. Comfy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy Preferred Pronoun?:
DC Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: colorado
Posts: 499
Thanks: 346
Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
Rep Power: 13453159 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hanes boxer briefs are the way to go.. at least for Me
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I bought some new knit boxers today. Am hoping they are more comfortable than my boxer briefs.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I bought some briefs to use when I go to the hospital or have medical procedures. The medical staff does not want me walking around with my hiney hanging out of those hospital gowns. Haha!
Otherwise I am a comando kind of guy.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|