Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
I'm into photography. I'm also a crane game whiz
Underground parking gives me hives!! It feels like the building is going to come down on top of me!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #2
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Underground parking gives me hives!! It feels like the building is going to come down on top of me!
I hate freeway overpasses. I just know an earthquake is gonna happen as I'm driving over one.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2017, 02:17 PM   #3
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,238
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I hate Brussel Sprouts, I know that's earthshaking
__________________
'People can't survive on bread alone' Blood of My Blood
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
PaPa
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...
 
PaPa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,657
Thanks: 7,597
Thanked 5,871 Times in 1,530 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I have a large stamp collection because it was a way for my father and I to spend time together as I grew up. He began when he was a young boy.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018