![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have a huge gold laminated ladies bag, that I was gifted for an huge purchase of perfume, body care products, that I use for my purse. It's large enough to accommodate all the things I need to have with me, lately:
-- Clear binder of current medical records, -- blood pressure wrist cuff and log, -- small fabric bag containing t-drive, passport, important mail, -- compact first aid kit, -- house keys with large mace canister, -- faux alligator ladies wallet w/cards, cash, etc, -- compact makeup bag, -- compact holder for all my badges and key cards for work, -- small holder for kleenex tissues, -- small zip lock bag of trail mix and small bag of candy, -- Mints. I've got several collector type purses I use for special occasions, which are very small -- big enough for my smart phone, lipstick, keys and cash or cards: one is very unusual, the other is a classic black leather supper club purse. I need to go purse shopping again, though.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|