Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Three names I go by:
Angie
Medusa
Babe

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Project Manager
Programmer

Three Places I have lived:
Los Angeles
Little Rock
Atlanta

Three Favorite drinks:
Water
Tea of any kind
Diet Coke (rarely anymore)

Three TV Shows that I watch:
Project Runway
Rupaul's Drag Race
The Next Great Artist

Three places I have been:
Montreal
St Maarten
England

Three of my favorite foods:
Bacon
Cheese
Chicken

Three Things I am looking forward to:
Having more time to work on projects
Holidays
Going on a cruise
__________________

I thought it would be fun to resurrect this thread and quote what I posted 7 years ago!
Below is my new list (with some items not changing at all!)


Three names I go by:
Angie
Pumpkin
Angiebaby

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Project Manager
Programmer
(my history hasn't changed but my Programmer slot has slid into a Senior Manager position)

Three People who text me:
JD
Charma
Ryan

Three Places I have lived:
Los Angeles
Little Rock
Atlanta

Three Favorite drinks:
Water
Tea of any kind
Good Coffee

Three TV Shows that I watch:
I rarely watch TV but when I do I like The Walking Dead and My 600-lb Life. I can't even name a 3rd because I literally never turn my own TV on unless there is a storm and I need the weather station!

Three places I have been:
Montreal
St Maarten
England
(I'll add that I've been all over the United States)

Three of my favorite foods:
Black bean burgers
brussels sprouts
collard greens (I'm obsessed lately!)

Three Things I am looking forward to:
Going on a cruise to Alaska
A trip to Iceland
A trip to Salem and the NE
__________________
__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 05:54 AM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

...snippety snip snip....

Three names I go by:

Angiebaby

A trip to Salem and the NE
__________________
Spring and fall are the best times in the NE, for sure. Enjoy your trip!

__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:02 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018