![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Do you mean like curio cabinet, shadow box figurines or ceramic clay pots/earthenware?
I used to have a somewhat moderate collection of clay pots, that I made while taking an ceramics class in college. I gave most everything I made away as gifts, but I am guessing I have about three clay items I won't part with. Do you collect pine cones and if so, how many do you have on hand?
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|