![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
You will just LOVE Seattle : Elliott Bay, The Olympic Mountains, Mt Rainier will take your breath away.....especially the lenticular clouds, that look like space ships hovering atop the mountain.
![]() *Be careful what you wish for, lol* ![]() Your going to really miss Seattle when you go home. At least, I always do. It's just so incredibly fun to go visit my friends who live up there, or when I go for any adventure. I hope to make it to Hemp Fest in August, I go up for that nearly every year.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|