Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2017, 01:05 PM   #11
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Disney (Pixar)

I have really liked and enjoyed several Disney/Pixar movies, over the years. I won't mention too many, but *anything* with Don Knotts, makes me laugh LOL .

I took my boys, when they were young, to see Toy Story. Omg, soooooo good, plus my boys had to have toys in that movie, plus I turned their bedroom into a Toy Story bedroom (curtains, bed linens, posters etc)

I personally loved the Beauty and the Beast film that was first released in the 1990s.

But, it was a dear Butch friend of mine, over in Berlin, that told me about seeing Wall-e. I bought the dvd and even saw it seven times in theaters, when it was released in the US.

Wall-e is my favorite all time Disney/Pixar movie to watch.

Wall-e + Eve =

__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018