Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡
 
Mel C.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,149
Thanks: 5,772
Thanked 6,828 Times in 1,621 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i have seen fireflies while camping (from a Chalet) in the Smokies and they are magical.

Thanks for reminding me!
Not magic...science.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Not magic...science.
Amazing! .. especially ...

Several studies have shown that female fireflies choose mates depending upon specific flash pattern ....


I have been known to use this same.method!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
IrishAmazon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.
 
IrishAmazon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Northern Nevada
Posts: 124
Thanks: 441
Thanked 431 Times in 114 Posts
Rep Power: 5292847
IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Not magic...science.
Way to bust a girls whimsy
__________________

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
StoicStone
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Washington..................
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 135 Times in 31 Posts
Rep Power: 445523
StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I can't stand disorder. My shoes are always neatly lined up at the foot of the bed. If a book is hanging out slightly from the shelf I have to straighten it. My drawers are always neatly arranged with certain articles of clothing in a certain placement. (like t-shirts on the left, long sleeved shirts on the right.) and I dust on a daily basis because I can't stand seeing dusty shelves, etc. My bed is always made with perfect hospital corners.
It isn't because I was in the military, I have been this way since childhood.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #5
Chained Daisy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
 
Chained Daisy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Usually underneath a cat
Posts: 827
Thanks: 1,673
Thanked 1,812 Times in 531 Posts
Rep Power: 21474846
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicStone View Post
I can't stand disorder. My shoes are always neatly lined up at the foot of the bed. If a book is hanging out slightly from the shelf I have to straighten it. My drawers are always neatly arranged with certain articles of clothing in a certain placement. (like t-shirts on the left, long sleeved shirts on the right.) and I dust on a daily basis because I can't stand seeing dusty shelves, etc. My bed is always made with perfect hospital corners.
It isn't because I was in the military, I have been this way since childhood.
Its so good to be neat and tidy and organised, a place for everything and everything in its place as they say. I can be very organised most of the time but I do let it slide now and then and find myself playing catch up which I hate !
__________________
Formerly known as Daisy Chain

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i am the opposite. i gave up my need to have everything in its place when Katrina hit. i used to spend my nights organizing and reorganizing. Now i keep it tidy but the OCD that i had is gone.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #7
Lyte
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Lyte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The south... bleh!
Posts: 1,744
Thanks: 5,316
Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I wish I was more tidy ... more organized... I'm very much so at work but not at home. I'm pretty sure my lack of motivation to keep the homestead in tiptop shape comes from having to do so much housework, yard work, repair work, etc... etc... as a kid. Now, as an adult, I get to say ... EFF-IT!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicStone View Post
I can't stand disorder. My shoes are always neatly lined up at the foot of the bed. If a book is hanging out slightly from the shelf I have to straighten it. My drawers are always neatly arranged with certain articles of clothing in a certain placement. (like t-shirts on the left, long sleeved shirts on the right.) and I dust on a daily basis because I can't stand seeing dusty shelves, etc. My bed is always made with perfect hospital corners.
It isn't because I was in the military, I have been this way since childhood.
Perhaps we were twins separated at birth?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i absolutely love flying kites! big heavy ones that i have to anchor myself down for on the beach. Love it

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 03:41 AM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i drink way too much coffee every day. We drank it with milk as kids and it just seems normal to me to have a cup of coffee in my hand all the time
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 04:16 AM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,093
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I'm not nosy and nosy people tend to annoy me.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 10:14 AM   #12
indigo
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single
 
indigo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 184 Times in 58 Posts
Rep Power: 859005
indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i drink way too much coffee every day. We drank it with milk as kids and it just seems normal to me to have a cup of coffee in my hand all the time
I can TOTALLY relate to that! I started to drink coffee with a lot of milk and sugar when I was like 11 and had a black-only phase between 17 and 26, than again with milk and sometimes sugar, now back to with (lactose free) milk

I tried to swith to black tea, but this never worked out.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:21 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018