![]() |
|
|
#24 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
We all have dreams.... you're so incredibly sweet and sensitive, Dee! ![]() If Dee were to drop by my house today, I'd give her a tour of my very small home life, show her my wall of fame (cards and pictures of family and friends), tell her about interesting facts about each person, then take us out to the patio to visit with her puppy (I assume her puppy came by too) and we'd kick back and have a little chat about anything she wants to talk about. Bonus: I know you like coffee, Dee.... so I would make you a cup of coffee like you've never had before. You'll love it, because I keep a private stash or two of decadent coffee to brew for visitors who like coffee.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|