Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am old fashioned and like to pick my date up and take her home. I like it when we both dress up for each other. I will be a gentleman and I would like her to be a lady. Etiquette and manners are important to me so I hope she is polite and uses her manners. No cell phones except to take pictures of us, our food, and maybe show off pictures of her garden or grand kids. 😊

I love good conversation and would love it she enlightened me on her life, her hopes, and her goals. I will share mine too but don't want to hog the conversation.

I hope that she is pleased to spend time with me and shows it by being present in everyway.

So that is it be present, have manners, and enjoy good conversation. A big plus is a great sense of humor.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:58 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018