![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this. Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The south... bleh!
Posts: 1,744
Thanks: 5,316
Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
From the moment I started wearing jeans ... mom used to tell me the pull them up! No, I wasn't wearing them saggy ... I just hated how girl's jeans came up on the waist... ugh!! So uncomfortable! Soon as I could... I started buying guys jeans ... cut lower! Phew! Happy days!! ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I think you have great taste in choosing what would look very nice on you..... Love the shoes, LOVE LOVE the purple shirt and tan jacket. Btw, *Happy Birthday*
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic. Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation. Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where a realtor had me sign the dotted line
Posts: 1,901
Thanks: 6,466
Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,450 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Happy, Happy! I love watches. I especially love Steam Punk selections. I tend to go for leather bands. Because my wrist are smaller and I have no patience to wait for jeweler to fit to size. I’m a buy and want it now! Lol.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|