Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2017, 08:58 AM   #1
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Last night, I watched..... August Rush (2007).

It's a story about an undiscovered child music prodigy who was orphaned shortly after he was born.... and how his birth parents find him nearly 12 or 13 years later, as his conducts the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, playing his first magnum opus orchestral arrangement, during his debut appearance .....I thought it was a wonderful movie.

This isn't the movie trailer, but it's a movie clip which shows his birth dad and August dueling on guitars (where he tells his birth dad that he'd only played the guitar for only six months...)

__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 09:04 AM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Last night, I watched..... August Rush (2007).

It's a story about an undiscovered child music prodigy who was orphaned shortly after he was born.... and how his birth parents find him nearly 12 or 13 years later, as his conducts the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, playing his first magnum opus orchestral arrangement, during his debut appearance .....I thought it was a wonderful movie.

This isn't the movie trailer, but it's a movie clip which shows his birth dad and August dueling on guitars (where he tells his birth dad that he'd only played the guitar for only six months...)

Thanks for the post Miss Katz! I'm not sure if I ever saw this movie or not but I plan on checking it out.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #3
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Thanks for the post Miss Katz! I'm not sure if I ever saw this movie or not but I plan on checking it out.........
OMG, I hope you like it as much as I did.....
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
OMG, I hope you like it as much as I did.....


I loved it Miss Katz, I may even watch it again...........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #5
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I loved it Miss Katz, I may even watch it again...........
Nice!!! I really loved this movie....I even cried, it moved me emotionally.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 07:42 PM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I try and avoid movie critics and I avoid Rotten Tomato at all cost!

I seek out recommendations from people I trust and to be honest, some of the best movies suggestions, I've gotten have been from people's posts here..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 07:57 PM   #7
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Moonstruck

I was loving the sound track this time around!
__________________
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 09:59 AM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I try and avoid movie critics and I avoid Rotten Tomato at all cost!

I seek out recommendations from people I trust and to be honest, some of the best movies suggestions, I've gotten have been from people's posts here..
I hate to be on my soapbox about Rotten Tomato but IMHO it seems like they have nothing relating to older movies which really bugs me to no end!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2020, 05:30 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I try and avoid movie critics and I avoid Rotten Tomato at all cost!

I seek out recommendations from people I trust and to be honest, some of the best movies suggestions, I've gotten have been from people's posts here..
This still holds true after all these years, ESPECIALLY the avoiding of Rotten Tomatoes!!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
film, movie

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018