![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,559
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
If homoe just happened to surprise me by knocking on my door, I'd swoop her up in a big hug....pull her inside and find out how long she'd be in town. Then I'd sit her down and get her something cold to sip on. If she was here for long, I would say to her, "hey, let's go paint the town Red!" Then i would ask her if we could go see a movie and get something to eat. And, if we had time, then, I'd take her for a long walk and show her my favorite park in town.....
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|