![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
single and not looking Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 354
Thanks: 304
Thanked 420 Times in 180 Posts
Rep Power: 2658956 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My favorite.. Reese's peanut butter cups.
I really try to stay away from sweets, on rare occasions I indulge. However.. I found a recipe to make a protein shake that tastes just like Reese's peanut butter cups! place in blender, blend till smooth. 2 tbsp. Hershey's cocoa powder 2 tbsp. low carb/low sugar peanut butter 1 scoop whey protein powder 1 packet stevia 1 cup almond milk, maybe a little more to taste some ice Deborah |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|