![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Do you visit or have you visited BFP from work? | |||
| Yes, on my work computer during work time |
|
37 | 26.81% |
| Yes, on work time but not on work computer |
|
10 | 7.25% |
| Yes, on work computer but only during breaks |
|
9 | 6.52% |
| No, never ever ever |
|
21 | 15.22% |
| No, and I would never do so |
|
12 | 8.70% |
| No, but I would if my circumstances were different |
|
12 | 8.70% |
| No, but I visit facebook or other nonwork-related sites |
|
4 | 2.90% |
| Other (please elaborate below) |
|
15 | 10.87% |
| I don't work |
|
18 | 13.04% |
| Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace Relationship Status:
I put my own care first Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No. I cannot FB, websurf, text, IM, or call anyone at work. I think my patients might get pissed off about that.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|