Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
Blaze
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where a realtor had me sign the dotted line
Posts: 1,901
Thanks: 6,466
Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,450 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Boot Barn rarely has my size, since I wear youth shoes. But I have seen them priced just about the same as Cavendars though.
Ahhh I see. I guess because I’m a boot guy. Be it mostly for Work as well as leisure. I never paid much attention to sizes. I do know that they have a huge selection for the ladies as well. I’m not much of a Cavendars shopper. My taste in boots warrants no glue because I wear them out quickly at my job. I need dependable and well crafted boots that meet the specific use of my job. And the pattern of upper sewing design for my leisure taste. Depending on the brand. I go from sizes 9M to 10 1/2M. Tractor Supply also has a fair choice. But expensive in my book. Unless on sale.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Ahhh I see. I guess because I’m a boot guy. Be it mostly for Work as well as leisure. I never paid much attention to sizes. I do know that they have a huge selection for the ladies as well. I’m not much of a Cavendars shopper. My taste in boots warrants no glue because I wear them out quickly at my job. I need dependable and well crafted boots that meet the specific use of my job. And the pattern of upper sewing design for my leisure taste. Depending on the brand. I go from sizes 9M to 10 1/2M. Tractor Supply also has a fair choice. But expensive in my book. Unless on sale.
Yeah sizes are the issue. I haz tiny feetz!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018