![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I don't know that I actually subscribe to doing this, but I might try to do a few of my own self improvements and home improvements too.
It's never too late to be a better person or do something nice to make your home life simpler, more peaceful and enjoyable, right? 2017 was an difficult year for me, but I'm grateful for the few GQQD things in life that's come my way. Here's to all the days ahead and finding more enjoyment along the way.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|