Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
RockOn
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
....
Relationship Status:
....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ....
Posts: 3,522
Thanks: 9,081
Thanked 10,302 Times in 2,610 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.


1-800- hire someone helloooooooooo
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:30 AM   #3
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.
Hey RockOn, I am in the same position and need to give in and hire a home cleaning company.

Please be careful with that hard core tree removal. Think about having a spotter for those big jobs. I would hate it if you got hurt alone. I use my mom as a spotter. She can't help but she can dial 911.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.
Ya what Chad said! You're way out in god's country and unless one of your dogs in the reincarnation of Lassie and can run and beckon for help, you could be laying out there hurt for some time Rock!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #5
Femmewench
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced
 
Femmewench's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 376
Thanks: 1,676
Thanked 1,268 Times in 330 Posts
Rep Power: 10346604
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Ya what Chad said! You're way out in god's country and unless one of your dogs in the reincarnation of Lassie and can run and beckon for help, you could be laying out there hurt for some time Rock!
You could always get the "Help, a tree has fallen on me and I can't get up" alert system.
__________________
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin
Femmewench is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Femmewench For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 11:48 AM   #6
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

[QUOTE=RockOn;1184541

>>>Snipped<<<<<<<

I do know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.[/QUOTE]


You know that there are, that's how you know about epic fail videos!

The biggest reason is one that Chad mentioned: you could truly hurt yourself and how would anyone know, unless you have a

"I've fallen and can't get up" necklace that you could push.

Are you getting one?

I thought not.

I did lol at homoe's comment about one of your dogs turning into Lassie and going to get help.

It really is not funny. We know that you are a tough butch but there are limits even for tough guy butches!

Really.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
Lyte
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Lyte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The south... bleh!
Posts: 1,744
Thanks: 5,316
Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Totally get what you're saying re: getting a chain saw stuck and losing momentum on the day! The pinch is annoying as hell... even when you've weighed n measured every angle and it STILL gets stuck!

The only thing that's slightly more scary but no less annoying than a pinch... is a kickback on a circular saw! Each time I swear I'm gonna slice a limb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 10:06 PM   #8
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

That my ex has not talked to me today. After everything i did she's ignoring me. I just hope I'm over thinking.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
disappointed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018