Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
Katniss
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:
*******
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: We drink sweet tea here
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 6,654
Thanked 10,371 Times in 2,089 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I rarely if ever allow the gas gauge on the car to fall below 1/2 a tank. I realize I spend more time at service stations than other people because of this and I have been trying to ease into being ok with hitting 1/4 tank before fill ups. Not sure how well it's working. I just hit a half tank last night and am feeling "twitchy" about it.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
cathexis
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open
 
cathexis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Great White North!
Posts: 4,332
Thanks: 16,812
Thanked 4,705 Times in 1,604 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I rarely if ever allow the gas gauge on the car to fall below 1/2 a tank. I realize I spend more time at service stations than other people because of this and I have been trying to ease into being ok with hitting 1/4 tank before fill ups. Not sure how well it's working. I just hit a half tank last night and am feeling "twitchy" about it.

Katniss~~
Love college hoops
Northwestern 15 Hoosiers 24 Go Hoosiers!!!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 06:32 PM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Love college hoops
Northwestern 15 Hoosiers 24 Go Hoosiers!!!
I wish I knew why, but I just can't get into hoops, college or otherwise!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018