![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity' Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: May 2011
Location: In a house we bought
Posts: 411
Thanks: 294
Thanked 1,207 Times in 327 Posts
Rep Power: 18936852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I absolutely enjoy pranking Beasley and I do it every chance I get. Several weeks ago, I bought a bag of plastic cockroaches and have had so much fun. I will place them all over the house and I know when I hear a loud scream that she found one. It makes me feel accomplished!
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| enjoy |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|