![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Mentally Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme. Relationship Status:
Married to JD. Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026 ![]() |
Now I know good and well there are some Georgia folks out there!
I am looking for a really good used book place! Ideas? I know about Charis (and love it!) but are there any shops that are locally owned (not a chain!) that deal in used books with reasonable prices? I am trying not to use Half-Priced Books if there is a local option available!
__________________
. . . |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,494 Times in 5,831 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am ![]() It's true that you are blessed and lucky It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you. -10,000 Maniacs |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Mentally Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme. Relationship Status:
Married to JD. Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026 ![]() |
Quote:
And once I get moved, we will have to lunch it up so I can get the downlow on all the best places for antiques and flea markets, consignment shops, and street food! I've found a pretty good chunk of amazing places just exploring and checking out JD's recommendations but I'm excited for more! Atlanta already feels like home!
__________________
. . . |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Mentally Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme. Relationship Status:
Married to JD. Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026 ![]() |
ATLANTA!!! I AM IN YOU!!
The weather is delightful so far! Overcast with a few drizzles here and there but mild and wonderful. I found a wonderful little Asian market and made friends with the owner. She helped me pick out some black bean paste, fish sauce, and pickled mustard greens and showed me all the different strange and wonderful dessert-type things she carries. I LOVE Atlanta and it's outskirts. It's got all the diversity of Los Angeles and all the charm of Little Rock and all the weird little shops of Memphis (all places I have lived) all wrapped up into one. Frolicon is this weekend! And we have a tea party to go to! And and and!
__________________
. . . |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|