Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
lipstixgal
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled
 
lipstixgal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,028
Thanks: 201
Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
Rep Power: 1494762
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I love the theater live real close to NYC and can see any show I want except it is expensive so being a student I don't get there much but when I graduate I will go more often!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
BestButchBoy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,925
Thanks: 406
Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,037 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I love the theater live real close to NYC and can see any show I want except it is expensive so being a student I don't get there much but when I graduate I will go more often!!

Check this out: http://www.broadwaybox.com/

There are a host of sites that offer discounts (see Google.com)---then there's same day tickets you can purchase in the city as well.

Options.

Cheers for Queers!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
lipstixgal
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled
 
lipstixgal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,028
Thanks: 201
Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
Rep Power: 1494762
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Check this out: http://www.broadwaybox.com/

There are a host of sites that offer discounts (see Google.com)---then there's same day tickets you can purchase in the city as well.

Options.

Cheers for Queers!
thanks Bestbutch!! I will try to go to a play more often, are you in Manhattan or the outer boroughs? Always looking for new friends in the area!!

Thanks lipstixgal
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
jenny
Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 956
Thanks: 434
Thanked 1,594 Times in 580 Posts
Rep Power: 5091119
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I love the theater live real close to NYC and can see any show I want except it is expensive so being a student I don't get there much but when I graduate I will go more often!!
Another option -- TDF.org. Students can join for $30/year, and then you can buy tix to all sorts of shows (including some Broadway ones!!) for very, very low prices. My daughter, who is a TDF member, got tickets to see "Hair" for $38, and was about ten rows back in the orchestra section.

Jen
__________________
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2010, 05:08 AM   #5
RockOn
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
....
Relationship Status:
....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ....
Posts: 3,522
Thanks: 9,081
Thanked 10,302 Times in 2,610 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

*raises hand*
Toss me in the Broadway fan bucket!

When driving on a roadtrip alone, I like to sing songs from the old 60s Rogers and Hammerstein movies. No worries ... if you were to ever find yourself a passenger in my truck, I would not expect you to suffer through my singing. No one should ever have to tolerate or be exposed to the unacceptable! *chuckles to self*


Brock
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Went to the theater this evening to see A Midsummer Night's Dream.

It was excellent...great acting!

__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
broadway, live theater, musicals

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018