![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
dee Relationship Status:
Hitched up Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips ** Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~ Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~ Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
so beautifully said ((((( dee & mel )))))))
__________________
~ Always, ocean |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Posts: 445
Thanks: 3,125
Thanked 2,557 Times in 368 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My relationship fears came true and I didn't have to wait long. Best to know now. Small thing called trust and being safe. Lets not forget about my 3 little simple rules that are easy for me to follow.
__________________
I don't want to be perfect because if I was then I will loose the ability to learn. |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
My main one is still my family, very judgy, no one is good enough for me deal. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting Relationship Status:
settled and content Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: oz
Posts: 2,569
Thanks: 4,574
Thanked 3,223 Times in 1,574 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I admit i have shut down. I dont feel like getting invested in a relationship anymore. One month, 3years, 20 years. Nothing lasts. It is only a matter of time before it ends. Or you have to be highly tolerant.
Not saying this is this way for everyone. Kudos to those who have found a way to make it work. It is just no longer a thing for me. Relationships that is
__________________
"Do it trembling if you must, but DO IT!" ~Emmet Fox "The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek" Please, cancel my subscription to your issues.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch Relationship Status:
open Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Great White North!
Posts: 4,332
Thanks: 16,812
Thanked 4,705 Times in 1,604 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Relationships are difficult, they require much work and maintenance. Longterm ones tend to get a little easier as you get to know one another's reactions and idiosyncrasies, but like a garden has to tended daily or it will cease to be what you imagined when starting. Both my Partner and I work at our relationship continually, which is how we stayed together and in love for 25 years (in 2 mos). Also, we reinvent or tweak it every now and again. We make minor adjustments, but it has always remained D/s and strong.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I tend to go all in once I feel the relationship is solid and that's just not smart emotionally, psychologically and most definitely financially. Not with the people I choose. I lose my individuality and self and common sense too. So, romantic relationships are no longer for me. When I was mulling it over...whether to 'keep trying' and 'putting myself out there'...I thought I'd be sad but I'm not. I'm content with the decision. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| dating, hurt, insecurity, relationships, scars |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|