![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
N/A ![]() Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 37,962
Thanked 10,264 Times in 3,142 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Celebrating! All of a sudden the sound on my computer just went out. This has happened to me before and I fixed it but couldn't remember how. I'd bookmarked the tutorial but must have accidentally deleted it.
Anyhow I didn't find that site again but after forever finally found the solution. And now because of all the things I tried that didn't work my computer is running faster and better than ever, the sound is even better too? I don't know what could explain that but hey I'm not complaining.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|