Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2019, 08:08 AM   #1
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Up early, drinking coffee, listening to the still of the morning. I can hear the train whistle and the rumble as it travels down the track, off in the distance.

I'm about 3 blocks away.
I think that you may have the start of a good country music song there.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 10:04 AM   #2
Chained Daisy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
 
Chained Daisy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Usually underneath a cat
Posts: 827
Thanks: 1,673
Thanked 1,812 Times in 531 Posts
Rep Power: 21474846
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Jigsaw puzzles, online jigsaw puzzles to be precise.

I nestled down the other evening on the sofa under a fur throw and a cat, mug of hot chocolate, twinkle lights on, candles lit and whiled away an hour or so with a jigsaw.

I find evenings like this very therapeutic. It crossed my mind how reclusive I have become in middle age. I am content.
__________________
Formerly known as Daisy Chain

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:40 AM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I think that you may have the start of a good country music song there.





Chad I couldn't agree more, she does!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 07:23 PM   #4
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Listening to death metal very loudly in my car on my way home…..

The loudness seems to balance my thoughts and make me calmer. Maybe it’s my ADD brain that makes it that way…
__________________
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2024, 09:51 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I listen to music and tinker about the apartment, do versions of Solitaire on the computer or scroll through TikTok. The last one also keeps me up at night so I try to limit that one.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 05:17 PM   #6
Chancie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.
 
Chancie's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 3,774
Thanks: 9,518
Thanked 14,539 Times in 2,744 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I find playing in the pool at my local Y very therapeutic. I feel like a mermaid when I’m in the water. Unfortunately my right foot and ankle are healing from tendonitis, and I haven’t been able to enjoy the pool for about two weeks.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2024, 10:02 AM   #7
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ✨✨✨☺️❤️🎁🥰✨✨✨

Spending time with people (friends and family) I love and adore and respect.

Especially with my partner. Spending quality time together with people I care about always gives me peaceful feelings and enriches my life and theirs.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 05:18 PM   #8
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,494 Times in 5,831 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Bubble baths with dim lighting, maybe a few candles, and some music in the background. I lock myself in the bathroom and everyone knows not to knock on the door while I'm in the bathtub.

This is short-term therapy; it won't solve anything, but it does make me feel better for awhile.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
comfort, healing, relief, solace, therapeutic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018