Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2020, 09:04 AM   #11
Martina
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
***
 
Martina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ***
Posts: 4,999
Thanks: 13,409
Thanked 18,276 Times in 4,164 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Biden isn't as wretched a candidate as Clinton was, and now we know how bad Trump is. Plus we are weathering a global crisis with poor leadership. So I think Biden will win -- IF he isn't in serious cognitive decline. If he can't keep it together through the campaign, the Dems could lose. Again. Once again, the Centrist Dems will have fielded a losing candidate. That's the point. Clinton lost. Clinton lost because she was a bad candidate who ran a bad campaign. That's who the Centrists backed, and we got Trump.

Again, Biden isn't Clinton. And it's been a hellish three years under Trump, so if Biden can keep his wits about him, all polls indicate Trump will be gone. But it's an open question. Just how much has Biden declined, and how evident will it be? I honestly think the sexual assault allegations will not be a huge factor although I think they should be investigated. The Centrist Dems are showing what hypocrites they are re this, but maybe the ends justify the means here.

I voted Clinton last time. It was hard to do. I truly despise her politics. It will be easier to vote Biden unless he demonstrates that he is mentally incapable of doing the job. If he does, we are so fucked. I do not think Bernie has any plans to step in. I think the election will proceed. Although it looks like a shoe in for Biden now, if he really looks like he's mentally in decline, we will have Trump again.

And it will be thanks to Centrist Dems again. They lost it before, and they may lose it again.
__________________
"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up" - Lily Tomlin
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
2020, election

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018