Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
blush
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 911
Thanks: 962
Thanked 2,375 Times in 616 Posts
Rep Power: 15632318
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Boys, BBQ& Brews @ Uncle Billy's Brew & Que

Sunday June 13 2pm (Honky tonk Happy hour 2-6)
What, was the Monster Truck Rally sold out?
__________________
"We never forget those who make us blush."
Jean-Francois de la Harpe
blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
Goofy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing
 
Goofy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 300
Thanks: 120
Thanked 599 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 2573089
Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
What, was the Monster Truck Rally sold out?
No...it's just not in town this weekend
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Here's some info on The Steeping Room from teamap.com. There's a coupon there. Sadly, its expiration is 2008. Ummmm. lol
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #4
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
What, was the Monster Truck Rally sold out?

Well it was that place Ash picked or Hooters. I don't think Hooters has good food and I personally don't find the chicks attractive. Even though they are straight. lmao
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

So..

Question for future reference..

So.. what if a femme wants to go to butch only stuff instead of femme stuff..

I mean.. would she really not be able to go????
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
So..

Question for future reference..

So.. what if a femme wants to go to butch only stuff instead of femme stuff..

I mean.. would she really not be able to go????
I'm staying really far away from this one.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I'm staying really far away from this one.
chicken...
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
chicken...
lol damn skippy!!! I've already pissed off a bunch of women I'm not doing it again. Not to say I was going to piss you off or anything. I am just going to stay out of it and let Arwen answer. lol
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Goofy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing
 
Goofy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 300
Thanks: 120
Thanked 599 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 2573089
Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
lol damn skippy!!! I've already pissed off a bunch of women I'm not doing it again. Not to say I was going to piss you off or anything. I am just going to stay out of it and let Arwen answer. lol
What....are you afraid of the Austin femmes?
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
Mitmo01
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....
 
Mitmo01's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 984
Thanks: 1,523
Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Rep Power: 927729
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

lmfao...lololol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #11
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
So..

Question for future reference..

So.. what if a femme wants to go to butch only stuff instead of femme stuff..

I mean.. would she really not be able to go????

I think, for me, that I really like having things every now and again that are femme-specific. I think, for me, that it's very cool for the butches to have stuff that is butch-specific.

Similarly, couples could go do couples things and singles could go mingle. lol

Is it a terrible thing to do that every now and again?

But if you really wanted to do one and not the other, why not ask the organizer?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
blush
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 911
Thanks: 962
Thanked 2,375 Times in 616 Posts
Rep Power: 15632318
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

I think, for me, that I really like having things every now and again that are femme-specific. I think, for me, that it's very cool for the butches to have stuff that is butch-specific.

Similarly, couples could go do couples things and singles could go mingle. lol

Is it a terrible thing to do that every now and again?

But if you really wanted to do one and not the other, why not ask the organizer?
And the butches smell funny.
__________________
"We never forget those who make us blush."
Jean-Francois de la Harpe
blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:26 AM   #13
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
And the butches smell funny.
grin..

You must be hanging out with the wrong ones..

Mine smells goooood....
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

I think, for me, that I really like having things every now and again that are femme-specific. I think, for me, that it's very cool for the butches to have stuff that is butch-specific.

Similarly, couples could go do couples things and singles could go mingle. lol

Is it a terrible thing to do that every now and again?

But if you really wanted to do one and not the other, why not ask the organizer?

Oh.. I understand the need for inclusivity.. I actually feel it's a neccessity in life.. For me it's energizing...

I'm just a big fan of bbq and I wanna go kayaking..

I was just sort of teasing.. playing.. sighing... wishful thinking about bbq.. Thinking.. *The butches get to have all the fun...*

But I am also more than capable of arranging bbq's and kayak trips for myself and anyone who wants to go..
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Random For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #15
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Oh.. I understand the need for inclusivity.. I actually feel it's a neccessity in life.. For me it's energizing...

I'm just a big fan of bbq and I wanna go kayaking..

I was just sort of teasing.. playing.. sighing... wishful thinking about bbq.. Thinking.. *The butches get to have all the fun...*

But I am also more than capable of arranging bbq's and kayak trips for myself and anyone who wants to go..

Girl, definitely put me down for kayak/canoe trips. I used to practically live on the bayou in the summers. I keep meaning to go rent a canoe on Town Lake just to get back into it. My mother bought a 16' Delhi aluminum canoe when I was 13 or so. We lived a block from the bayou. Heaven. I'd take some books, some food and put some soda on the stringer line since I rarely caught any fish. Then I'd paddle down to an out-of-the-way elbow on the bayou and read.

I also like to BBQ but have to admit I prefer fixing sides and letting someone else man (or woman) the pit. I'm not that fond of fire.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

In tea party news, I just heard from DanzAmazon who says she will be there. Ms. Tabitha works this weekend.

Who's also open for a Thursday Tea as well? Not right away but if this is as fun as we suspect, let's do it more! And try more places. I love the look of the places Diva suggested. So maybe a Thursday for them?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #17
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Girl, definitely put me down for kayak/canoe trips. I used to practically live on the bayou in the summers. I keep meaning to go rent a canoe on Town Lake just to get back into it. My mother bought a 16' Delhi aluminum canoe when I was 13 or so. We lived a block from the bayou. Heaven. I'd take some books, some food and put some soda on the stringer line since I rarely caught any fish. Then I'd paddle down to an out-of-the-way elbow on the bayou and read.

I also like to BBQ but have to admit I prefer fixing sides and letting someone else man (or woman) the pit. I'm not that fond of fire.

Nods.. I've never been kayaking, but I'm doing it..

I hear you on the bbq... I do play the.. *I don't wanna mess with the grill* card as much as I can.. Yes, I can use one.. but I don't wanna.. Mic made me grill the last time because I was trying to play the *it might blow up* card.

I tried.. well, who will make the potato salad then? and she said.. ummm.. I am more than capable of making the salads...

Darn it... foiled again...

We are pretty excited about hosting events when we get there.. Michele is very interested in a dress up high tea party.. and I want to do grazing.. Where you pick a particular food and try out different restarants that say they are the best at that food..

We also decided that we are taking one class a semester.. doesn't matter if it is for credit or if it's just glass blowing... I think it would be cool to have other people take the same class...
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Random For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Girl, definitely put me down for kayak/canoe trips. I used to practically live on the bayou in the summers. I keep meaning to go rent a canoe on Town Lake just to get back into it. My mother bought a 16' Delhi aluminum canoe when I was 13 or so. We lived a block from the bayou. Heaven. I'd take some books, some food and put some soda on the stringer line since I rarely caught any fish. Then I'd paddle down to an out-of-the-way elbow on the bayou and read.

I also like to BBQ but have to admit I prefer fixing sides and letting someone else man (or woman) the pit. I'm not that fond of fire.

Lol you sound a bit like me...

True story...

When my ex husband was in Korea, my son and me stayed in a trailer my mom owned...(The park was incredibly cool.. It had a fishing pond as one of the features.)

I would take my son fishing and we would never, ever catch a thing... Not even a weed. Now, when my dad would come over and take Steph fishing, they would catch and release.... Stephen often wondered why we never caught anything, but him and grandpa would...

Moma didn't use hooks...

See.. I don't eat fish, I don't cook fish, I'm not going to handle fish... So, why kill something that I'm not going to eat? Because I sure as hell was not going to touch that thing to get the hook out of it's mouth...

I just like casting... I go fishing to cast and to sit in the shade and read... Grin....
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Random For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #19
Mitmo01
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....
 
Mitmo01's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 984
Thanks: 1,523
Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Rep Power: 927729
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

damn i wanna come lolol well eventually i will be : ) yeah hooters is a ripoff and the food sucks lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #20
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
damn i wanna come lolol well eventually i will be : ) yeah hooters is a ripoff and the food sucks lol

I don't know... I do like their sweet and spicy wings....
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018