Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

If I knew then what I know now, I would have used my brain to make a living instead of working like a man to prove myself. All I have proven is that working like a man has broken my body down terribly and it didn't have to be that way had I used my brain
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 02:51 AM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
If I knew then what I know now, I would have used my brain to make a living instead of working like a man to prove myself. All I have proven is that working like a man has broken my body down terribly and it didn't have to be that way had I used my brain
I posted this last year when I had been out of work waiting on surgery and still waited 4 more weeks for the surgery. That said..had I known years ago that I had an actual injury in my knee I'd had said surgery years earlier and saved myself a lot of physical and emotional pain and suffering.
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2022, 04:01 AM   #3
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,089
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,944 Times in 9,096 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default

If I knew then what I know now, I would not have waited this long to lose weight. Every pound lost is a wrinkle waiting to break free.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2022, 09:16 PM   #4
Stone-Butch
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single
 
Stone-Butch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default If I knew then.

If I knew then what I know now I would have had quite a different life after a time. I had a great early life and being a wild teen LOL but as an adult I would have changed a few things that I now regret doing but it is what it is.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2022, 03:58 AM   #5
FireSignFemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
N/A
 
3 Highscores

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 37,962
Thanked 10,264 Times in 3,142 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

If I knew then what I know now I'd have quit blaming others much sooner. It was a waste of breath, waste of time, waste of energy and it didn't change much of anything. Better to have just let it go and gotten on with it. Life is too short.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2022, 12:50 PM   #6
MaddieRobbie
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free
 
MaddieRobbie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 96
Thanks: 34
Thanked 312 Times in 79 Posts
Rep Power: 2491089
MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I would have...
stood my ground more when challenged...
had more confidence in my decisions...
realized what was in front of me in the moment instead of worrying about the past or stressing over where I thought I wanted to be...
been more understanding and empathetic towards others...
stuck it out in college and not been so naive about opportunity...or love.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2025, 10:57 PM   #7
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default If I knew then, what I know now (…)

I most likely would make decisions differently: But past experiences have taught me what I know now. I feel humility for myself and others who have suffered through life and I feel gratitude for all the good memories of treasured moments with people I deeply care about. I’m glad I can feel content with where I’m at in life. I’m wishing the same for others.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018