Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles
 
The_Lady_Snow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ** La Reina del Sur**
Posts: 22,488
Thanks: 32,231
Thanked 80,079 Times in 15,669 Posts
Rep Power: 21474875
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
I've only ever heard the term used in a good-hearted joking way, and have not used it since I became aware that it has a derogotory connotation to some. However, why do we assume that it's used only in reference to women. I've heard it used to refer to differenciate heterosexuals from homosexuals - no reference to gender that I'm aware of.

Some of us homosexual are referred to as breeders...

Hence the hierarchy in our queerness.. We are viewed as less than.
__________________
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden


The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Spirit Dancer
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider
 
Spirit Dancer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Following the red road
Posts: 4,519
Thanks: 9,304
Thanked 12,906 Times in 3,466 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Some of us homosexual are referred to as breeders...

Hence the hierarchy in our queerness.. We are viewed as less than.
Snow
I swear when I came out, and a butch referred to me as a breeder
I flipped, she said Queers don't have kids.
Mind you her mom was queer, so I pointed to said Mom and said,
your kiddo thinks I'm a breeder so therefore I cannot be queer.
Said mom goes to baby butch and says, pssst I'm no SOB breeder
and whomps her across the head. Thump as lesson learned
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018