![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I subscribe to our state's Covid19 updates, which come daily. Over the past few days, since I subscribed, I have read that we have gone up to over 400+ new cases, which those affected have been hospitalized. Interestingly enough, the new cases are people who have contracted a variant of the original virus, which is super scary. Our death toll has been increasing weekly.
We had massive traffic issues tonight because near the downtown area: lines of people spiraled around the vax site and the pick-up/drop-off lane was jamb packed. No matter where you go, people are wearing their masks, in our metro area. There are no plans for our national basketball team to open games up to the public. Not even our soccer team or ice hockey team is opening up to the public, to attend any sort of game. I am stunned, though, that Texas hosted a 38K sold-out baseball game today. I can hardly believe people are not taking this seriously, the pandemic. I count myself lucky that I am getting my vaccine shot this Thursday. Rico and I plan to still mask up and be vigilant.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|