![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Don't be like them dumb boys! |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I agree with you for sure moe. Each special day (birthday/xmas) I give the little one some kind of book according to age. I read to her when I visit and she always asks me to. She will be 5 this July so I need to find something more age appropriate. When she gets old enough to truly understand the value of books she can share mine of which I have well over a hundred on my 6 book shelves.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|