![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() Last day to sign up is approaching soon. Like, Monday the 15th. All you have to do to be included in this Holiday festivity, is drop me a private message with your address. We have a really good fun group happening now!
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Get my cards ready to send out next month. Wrap the little stocking stuffers I got for the little one . I wrap all of them before I stuff the stocking as I know kids love to open presents no matter how small LOL. I finally found a box to put her snow globe in. Her stocking has a snowman sewn on the side of it. Slippers for all three when they visit. Once that's wrapped I have to order some other things I saw.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
N/A ![]() Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 37,962
Thanked 10,263 Times in 3,142 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
We wrap stocking stuffers too - no peeking. Mom started that tradition. One year dad put a lump of coal in each of our stockings. The next year we dumped all his stocking stuffers out then filled it up with Kingsford briquettes. Now that I think about it we should have been nicer because the year he gifted us coal was the only year I can ever remember him not intentionally trying to piss mom off by inverting the crucifix – There I decorated for the holiday, happy?
https://firstquarterfinance.com/wher...-coal-near-me/ |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 | |
|
Timed Out - Permanent
How Do You Identify?:
Scammer. Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy Relationship Status:
Moratorium Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Where the horses roam..
Posts: 1,369
Thanks: 3,019
Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,018 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
awwwww. I am mad that I missed this. I need to log in here more than once a couple of weeks or whatever. I hope everyone has a great exchange! |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Unloading camp gear from my truck, after a nap. Yesterday was a long trip home.
Pay my truck insurance. Unpack /sort gear. Laundry. Take truck to get battery tested. (Dinner is already in the crockpot). Get some rest. Plan next camping trip.
__________________
****************************
She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles. ~E.Corona~ |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,094
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
– Blood tests for upcoming physical (done)
– Pat some sunshine on my face (done) – Pick up prescription from the drive thru – Make some canna oil (maybe) – Pick up groceries – Make some body butter – Send something to Summer for getting three A's without any tutoring |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,094
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
– Put away the summer clothes and pull out the winter items.
– Find my stash of cedar blocks |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#10 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
witchy Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi' Relationship Status:
Til you believe Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,238
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
just needing a moment .. so taking the day off....sushi for lunch...hoping for a sister to sister talk...music...(lperhaps)watercolor & thank (the) goddess coffee
__________________
'People can't survive on bread alone' Blood of My Blood |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
FTM Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns Relationship Status:
Divorcee Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 999
Thanks: 5,327
Thanked 3,881 Times in 825 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
[I]Well, it is dump day so I will empty the cat litter box, grab the fridge and house trash and make a run. I need some groceries so I will stop at the pizza place near Walmart but will fill my belly before grocery shopping. I am thinking a roast beef and swiss grinder for lunch and a small pizza for the game tomorrow. I will stop at my old store for some adult beverages and then should be set for the rest of the weekend.[I]
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| agenda |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|