![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#15 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,553
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I’ve been on a cabbage kick lately and here is how I got started by using this vegetable. You get a lot of fiber and nutrients like vitamin C. I use other root veggies too when I make my cabbage meals: parsnips, and organic beets.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|